..:::.. ABC do Técnico ..:::.. Fórum do Técnico Mobile :::...

Voltar   ..:::.. ABC do Técnico ..:::.. Fórum do Técnico Mobile :::... > MANUTENÇÃO > FABRICANTES & MARCAS > Sony Ericsson

Sony Ericsson Tudo sobre celulares Sony Ericsson

Opções do Tópico Modos de Exibição
Não Lido 25/01/2009, 02:09:54   #11
Fulucy169
Novato

Agradecimentos: 0
Agradecido 1 vez em 1 post
Wink Those Teenage Years

bump and lurk  When you were 13, she suggested a haircut that was becoming.  You thanked her by telling her she had no taste.  When you were 14, she paid for a month away at summer camp.  You thanked her by forgetting to write a single letter.  When you were 15, she came home from work, looking for a hug.  You thanked her by having your bedroom door locked.  When you were 16, she taught you how to drive her car.  You thanked her by taking it every chance you could.  When you were 17, she was expecting an important call.  You thanked her by being on the phone all night.  When you were 18, she cried at your high school graduation.  You thanked her by staying out partying until dawn.Information on the cheapest place to buy your Final Fantasy XI Gil. Never over pay for your FFXI GIL again. Top currency [Somente usuários registrados podem ver os links. Clica aqui para se registrar...] service providers listed showing [Somente usuários registrados podem ver os links. Clica aqui para se registrar...], We work hard to offer the lowest prices of warcraft gold, buy [Somente usuários registrados podem ver os links. Clica aqui para se registrar...] cheap [Somente usuários registrados podem ver os links. Clica aqui para se registrar...] here.

Ir para...

Tópicos Similares
Tópico Tópico Iniciado Por Fórum Respostas Última Mensagem
Desbloqueio Sony Ericsson DB2020 W580i e outros (Soluções ) liginfocel Cruiser Box 48 21/12/2015 05:23:52
K800i / K790i - Repair EROM tarcisoexe Cruiser Box 2 28/06/2008 09:21:58
K800i Morto apos desbloqueio mal sucedido!! magnetocell Sony Ericsson 1 21/08/2007 07:01:08
K610i (Cid 49) - Desbloqueio renato.brasil Cruiser Box 2 20/06/2007 11:06:09

Horários baseados na GMT -3. Agora são 09:00:21.